Customer Care Advisor NL-EN/DE & FR-EN/ALL
Join a dynamic team of customer relations specialists by integrating a team dedicated to the assistance of road users (heavy goods vehicles)
As Customer Care Advisor on this project, your mission will be to provide assistance to road users affected by the kilometer charging system in Belgium. You will therefore be an essential point of contact to inform them and respond to their request through different communication channels.
Your mission will be based on:
- The processing of e-mails via our Client's CRM tool;
- The processing of requests through Chat;
- Receiving and processing requests by telephone (incoming and outgoing calls);
- The validation of vehicle papers.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch both orally and in writing;
- You have a good understanding and command of English and/or German, both orally and in writing. Bilingualism is essential.
- You are flexible and ready to work, early and late, according to a variable schedule from Monday to Sunday.
- You are precise and have an eye for detail;
- You have good communication skills and you are able to transmit information in a clear and simple way;
- You show empathy and you are able to manage the emotions of others in the face of a difficult situation ;
- You are multi-tasking and able to switch easily from one task to another ;
- You are solutions and results oriented and can work towards the achievement of daily objectives.
We provide 24/7 service for our Client. You will therefore have the possibility of working according to your choice in day, night or on the basis of a mixed day/night schedule.
- Day shifts: variable hours from Monday to Sunday between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.;
- Night shifts: schedule between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m., weekends included.
We offer you:
- Quality professional training a team of teamcoaches at your service and helping you accomplish your mission (10-day training);
- Access to modern and ergonomic IT equipment and materials (relaxation rooms, cafeteria, terrace, etc.)
- Participation in various incentives throughout the year organized by iKanbi;
- An attractive salary based on the scales of the CP 200 according to your professional experience (Class C);
- A gross bonus for night and Sunday hours;
- Ecocheques up to €250/year according to CP 200;
- An annual bonus of €277.22 gross/year according to CP 200 (Premium indexed annually);
- Reimbursement of journeys between work and home;
- Allowances for cycling trips;
- The possibility of homeworking after validation of skills with a flat-rate telework allowance per hour worked at home.